Bakery Counter Attendants for our Dresden and Löbau branches
We are looking to recruit bakery counter attendants for our branches in Dresden and Löbau with an immediate start.
- You have vocational training as a baker or relevant trade experience.
- You are aware of our high quality and seek to live up to it.
- You are friendly and reliable.
- You have a working knowledge of the relevant technical equipment (cash register, oven and coffee machine).
- You can work on your own and are both flexible and versatile in ability.
- Previous experience in selling baked goods not compulsory.
- Friendly and open to both customers and colleagues.
- A world full of exciting and varied challenges awaits you!
- You will sell our baked goods, cakes, snacks and coffee.
- You will prepare our snacks and use our baking oven.
- Goods are to be presented in an attractive manner.
- You will be responsible for ordering in of stock, return of stock and full operation of the cash register.
- Adherence to HACCP within your responsibilities.
- Preparation and thorough cleaning out of the workplace.
- Maintaining our high standards of quality.
- Cleaning according to current hygiene regulations.
What we offer:
- A stable position within a traditional family-run business.
- Competitive pay.
- 50% company discount.
- Holiday and Sunday overtime bonuses.
- Prompt payment.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
- A multi-faceted and varied array of tasks.
- Opportunities for personal development and promotion.
If you would like to become part of our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your completed application and relevant documentation to:
Bäckerei und Konditorei Schwerdtner GmbH
z. Hd. Torsten Strenger
Tel.: 03585/ 21 81 0 20
or directly via our
More Job Listingse
The Schwerdtner Bakery and Confectioners GmbH (limited liability company) has been a family-run artisinal business for the past three generations. We have baked those little things in life with traditional methods, the highest passion and finest ingredients for eighty years – from everyday bread to tasty sweet pastries and fabulous individual cakes.
If you love working with your hands, have solid education and experience, and always strive to exceed the customer's demands with everything you do, have a great team spirit, resilience, enjoy work and are flexible in your approach to work, then you are who we are looking for!