Chef for our cafés in Görlitz, Dresden, Löbau
We are looking to recruit a chef for our bakery in Löbau with an immediate start.
- You have successfully completed vocational training to become a cook.
- You can prove you have relevant work experience and ideally have first hand experience.
- You are aware of our high standards.
- You are friendly and reliable.
- You enjoy engaging with patrons and colleagues.
- You can apply yourself to a wide variety of tasks and are flexible in your approach.
- A world full of exciting and varied challenges awaits you!
- Preparation of meals.
- Correct storage, disposal and stock oversight of foodstuffs.
- Adherence to HACCP as part of responsibilities.
- You will be responsible for stocktaking and ordering of stock.
- Maintaining our high standards of quality.
- Preparation and thorough cleaning out of the workplace.
What we offer:
- A stable position within a traditional family-run business.
- regulated working hours.
- Competitive pay.
- 50% company discount.
- Holiday and Sunday overtime bonuses.
- Prompt payment.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
- A multi-faceted and varied array of tasks.
- Opportunities for personal development and promotion.
If you would like to become part of our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your completed application and relevant documentation to:
Bäckerei und Konditorei Schwerdtner GmbH
z. Hd. Torsten Strenger
Tel.: 03585/ 21 81 0 20
or directly via our
More Job Listingse
The Schwerdtner Bakery and Confectioners GmbH (limited liability company) has been a family-run artisinal business for the past three generations. We have baked those little things in life with traditional methods, the highest passion and finest ingredients for eighty years – from everyday bread to tasty sweet pastries and fabulous individual cakes.
If you love working with your hands, have solid education and experience, and always strive to exceed the customer's demands with everything you do, have a great team spirit, resilience, enjoy work and are flexible in your approach to work, then you are who we are looking for!